Hi.
I'm on the worst run in years. Really REALLY bad. This is me trying to figure out if I am awful at HUSNG's (my bread and butter for ages), or if variance is simply raping me.
This blog will contain:
- hands, stoved, calced etcetcetc.
- me venting over imbeciles, idiots, plain braindead fools playing atrociously - I have to, it keeps me sane
- probably quite a bit of profanity - deal with it
Goals of this blog:
- Convincing myself that I don't suck.
- Providing a resource for people who are actually interested in this "numbers" stuff
- Providing an outlet where i can curse the muppets i should actually be loving, but am unable to due to being on the wrong side of variance.
- Also of course providing an outlet to laugh at the same muppets when I'm on the right side of said variance
- Maybe even improving my game and that of the readers - should there be any.
- 1 - 2 hands should be posted per day I am playing
December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment